Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014 Reading Challenge Progress: March + April

Hi guys, so as you know I'm doing 3 different challenges this year, throughout the whole year just to stay motivated with my reading. Here is my progress for March and April, I missed my progress for March because I was in Europe, so I\m doing it now, sorry.

Goodreads
This year my goal is to finish 60 books within the year. In the month of January I have finished 6 books, for February I finished 5 books. In the month of March I read 8 books, I was extremely happy with this outcome, but then sadly in the month of April I only finished one book :( I've been so busy with catching up in school and stuff that I've barely had any time to read. Lets just hope that I can pick up the slack for May. This puts me at 33% done with this challenge, and 1 % ahead of schedule.

Books Read:
March
World After by Susan Ee
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
Eden Forest by Aoife Marie Sheridan
Knight Assassin by Rima Jean
Lover Divine by A. Star
A Bird In The House by Margaret Laurence
Captivate Me by S.J. Pierce

April
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

Series Challenge
This is a reading challenge that focuses on finishing series. This challenge is hosted by Octavia from Read. Sleep. Repeat. My goal is to complete 12 series this year. You can check out my original post for this challenge here.
I've finished one series in March. I know this isn't the complete series, but the other 4 books have not been published yet, and will not be published until 2015 and later, so this still counts as a finished series.
Series Finished:
Penryn & The End of Days


Edelweiss & Netgalley Challenge

This challenge is hosted by Emily from Falling For Ya, my goad is to read 25 books. Check out my main post about this challenge here.
Books Read:
Knight Assassin by Rima Jean

So far I've only read 2  books toward my goal of 25... which is not good at all! But I've been approved for many books over Netgalley, so I just need to find the time to read them all.

I'm hoping that I can finish some books over May, its going to be a really busy month for me, but I'm sure I can squeeze a few books in. And I know that in June when all my school stuff is done, I'll be able to relax outside and read a few books.

If you ever want to track my progress throughout the month, you can check how I'm doing in the side bar on my blog, which I update frequently.

Thanks so much for reading, 
Leave a link in the comments to your 2014 Reading Challenges, I'd love to see them.

Have a lovely month everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. I signed up for the series challenge but I haven't gotten to it yet. I read 55 of my 200 books goal for goodreads. I'm so making it this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!! That's so many books, I'm proud of you !
      You should definitely get going on the series challenge, don't look at my poor example lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...