Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Fall Over My TBR Tag

Hello everyone. It's the end of Summer, and Fall is just around the corner. Liz @ Let's Book About It created a fantastic tag to get you ready for the fall. Lets begin!

1. Crisp fall leaves fall to the ground. The red, yellow and orange looks oh so pretty. What book on your TBR shelf is just as pretty?

- I would have to say Splintered by A.G. Howard. It may not look as pretty on the picture, but the front cover is very shinny and glossy. I love it!

2. Fall scents are so warm and inviting. Old books smell just as welcoming. What's the oldest book on your shelf? (or had the longest)

- One of my very first YA reads was Inkheart by Cornelia Funke.

3. Fall means cooler temps, thank goodness! What book on your shelf would be the perfect "curl up with a blanket" book?

- Hands down, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


4. Fall also brings Halloween. Do you have a spooky or creepy book on your shelf?

- I haven't had the chance to read it, but I assume its spooky. Grim - multiple authors

5. Thanksgiving is for family, whether it's blood or friendship. What book makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

- A Tale of Two cities, its a book I adore even though it makes me cry every time.

6. Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkins and Apples are my fall favourites. What book are you just dying to read.

- Jackaby by William Ritter

7. There is one downside to fall, shorter days (oh and that pesky heating bill). What's one book sitting on your shelf that you aren't too eager to pick up?

- Echo by Alyson Noel. I bought the whole series, then it turned out I wasn't a huge fan of the first  book.

8. Fall means you can turn off the AC and open those windows wide. Do you have a book on your shelf that is like a breath of fresh air?

- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. My all time favourite book, makes me feel like a brand new person every time I read it.


9. Fall always seems to go by too fast. Name the book you can get through the fastest and on that will take you forever.

- I can definitely get through Clockwork Angel in one sitting. I'd have to guess that the longest book would be either Lady Midnight or City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, I thought both books were just too long!

10. Lastly, we all cheat! LOL! If you're going to cheat (buy books) during the months of Fall, what books would you deem worthy?

- Stalking Jack the Ripper, I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't read this yet! I just might give in and buy a copy when it comes out.

Happy Fall and thank you for reading. I tag everyone who has read this and is interested in doing this themselves. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...