Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Fever Code by James Dashner

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Series: The Maze Runner 0.6
Publication Date: September 27th 2016
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Fantasy
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ B&N

Synopsis: Once there was a world’s end.

The forests burned, the lakes and rivers dried up, and the oceans swelled.

Then came a plague, and fever spread across the globe. Families died, violence reigned, and man killed man.

Next came WICKED, who were looking for an answer. And then they found the perfect boy.

The boy’s name was Thomas, and Thomas built a maze.

Now there are secrets.

There are lies.

And there are loyalties history could never have foreseen.

This is the story of that boy, Thomas, and how he built a maze that only he could tear down.

All will be revealed.

A prequel to the worldwide Maze Runner phenomenon, The Fever Code is the book that holds all the answers. How did WICKED find the Gladers? Who are Group B? And what side are Thomas and Teresa really on? Lies will be exposed. Secrets will be uncovered. Loyalties will be proven. Fans will never see the truth coming.
 

11 comments:

  1. I was disappointed in the third book, so I'm eager for some answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe no!! I definitely want some answers too
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Nice pick! I've never read this series yet but I've heard a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a fantastic series, definitely give it a try.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I have so much catching up to do with this series! This sounds like it will be just as epic as the other books in the series. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so, either way I can't wait.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Definitely can't wait for this one! I think I WoW'd it just last week. Sad that I struggle to remember! LOL! Hoping for more answers about the wacky maze! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence haha. Me too!
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I've not read a Dashner book in a long time! Not too long until this one publishes, that's awesome. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it feels like its been forever!
      Thanks for visiting back.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I want to read this book! Haven't read most of the other books besides the first 4, but yeah, I want to read it! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...