The Giver of Life Trilogy Book 3
Synopsis: Leah Parker’s fate had always been controlled by others—who she loved and who she lost. Five years after the tragic murder of her daughter’s father, she’s done everything in her power to protect her little girl from the outside world. But she’s rebelled against fate in the past and no act of defiance goes unpunished in the Enchanter community.
The ultimate power wants to correct the damage done by Jae and the only way they can do that is by getting rid of her special child—a child destined to replace all branches of Enchanter magic one day.
But, Leah isn’t willing to go down without a fight. She will do anything to save what Jae died to protect, even if she must turn against the Circle of Elders. But when her first love, Brandon Morris walks back into her life, Leah knows nothing will ever be the same again.
Leah must confront her past, before she and her daughter are erased from her family line. She must get over her guilt and rely on Brandon to ensure her daughter’s survival. But will the pain from their past destroy their friendship forever? Or will their old bond hold them together and carry them through what’s ahead?
Synopsis: Fate brought them together. Will evil break them apart?
Leah Parker’s visit to her hometown is supposed to bring her closer to the truth behind her identity. What she doesn’t anticipate is the handsome stranger with almond eyes claiming to be her Pair.
Her world once again upturned with the arrival of the man chosen to be her life partner, Leah is pulled between the feelings she’s always had for the friend she left behind, and those for the compelling stranger determined to save her from certain death—at whatever the cost.
With an ancient evil out to finish what it started twenty-one years before, will Leah find peace within her troubled mind and heart to fight back and win? Or will her disconnection with her newfound powers hinder her only chance at survival?
His sacrifice…is her salvation.
Synopsis: They have a past. But will they have a future?
Leah Parker is resilient and hardworking. She’d always prided herself in maintaining a level head, even under pressure. Everything changes when she begins to see strange apparitions and hear ghostly voices on the morning of her birthday.
In a blink of the eyes, Leah’s life takes a drastic turn that spirals her into the unknown. Something is out to get her, but she’s unsure if she’s losing her mind, or the faces and demands of the dead are real. Unable to find the answers she needs, she has no choice but to rely on ex-best friend, Brandon Morris, for help.
But as she will soon discover, Brandon has his own secrets. Some of which defy logic and only add to the mystery surrounding Leah. And mix feelings between the two complicate matters by getting in the way of what they really want, and what they must do.
Can Brandon lighten the load on her by figuring out what or who wants her dead? Or will their past history get in the way of the storm brewing just beyond Leah’s grasp?
Kristy Centeno loves to spin tales of creatures that go bump in the night, with a sprinkle of romance to top them off. Her passion for writing stems from a lifelong enjoyment of reading and the pleasure derived from the magical worlds created by authors like her. She prefers her female leads strong, independent, and stubborn who will stop at nothing to save their loved ones and protect those they care for.
Kristy currently resides in Pennsylvania with her five kids and a trio of noisy parakeets. When she’s not working or writing, she juggles her free time between raising a handful of minions and pursuing other career goals.
Website * Blog * Facebook * Twitter * Pinterest * Google+ * Amazon * Goodreads
Have you written any other books that are not published?
- Yes, I do, and I honestly don’t know if they will ever be published. Some books I wrote were back when I first started writing and wasn’t very good at it. I’ve improved quite a bit since then, but still have so much to learn. Perhaps when I get to a point where I feel like I’m an amazing writer—if that day ever comes—then I’ll give them another go and rewrite them before seeing about getting them published. For now, they just sit in my USB, waiting to get a home.
What did you edit out of this book?
- Brandon Morris was supposed to have a deeper presence in Leah’s life, but I felt it was too predictable. Too run of the mill. However, when I introduced Jae into the mix, I hadn’t expected him to take over the way he did, but I fell in love with his character and knew I wanted him to have more of an impact on her life than originally planned.
How long have you been writing?
- Going on six years now.
Do the characters all come to you at the same time or do some of them come to you as you write?
- Some I come up with ahead of starting the book. Others come as I’m already invested in the story. I guess it really depends on how much I’ve outlined or plotted to begin with and what direction the book goes once it’s started.
Do you see writing as a career?
- Yes. I’ve put more emphasis in making writing my second career. Unfortunately, I have less time to dedicate to it than I’d like. But I’ve never abandoned my dream of evolving as a writer. I hope to see my books in bookstores one day.
Do you read yourself and if so what is your favorite genre?
- I do read. I try to read at least 3-4 books per month depending on how much free time I have. However, it doesn’t always work out that way. But my favorite genres to read are paranormal, thrillers, horror, romance, historical romance, some fantasy, and dystopian.
Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!