My Ramblings. Thank you so much! :)
For those of you who don't know what this award is for. Its an award given to bloggers by bloggers with amazing new blogs and less than 200 followers.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link back to the blog that mentioned you.
2. Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
3. Nominate 10 blogs of your own, and be sure to let them know with a link to your post.
4. Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominated in your post.
1. What is your blog about?
My blog is about the amazing books I read, in hopes to inspire others to read more, or just to simply give new books a try.
2.Why did you start blogging?
I fell in love with writing reviews for books on Goodreads. And I decided to take it to a whole new level where I could possibly get more viewers.
3. What is your favorite book?
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. I fell in love with this series because this was the only book that had a love triangle where I couldn't pick a favorite. I am such a huge fan of this series that I actually have a Clockwork Angel necklace exactly like the one of the cover of Clockwork Princess! :)
4. If you had to travel to any book universe which one would you least like to travel to?
That's a hard choice, its between Panem from The Hunger Games and the city they live in the Divergent (I can't remember if it has a name or not).
5. What do you like to do when not blogging?
Either play soccer or read my books so that I can blog later :P
6. What is your favorite genre of music?
I absolutely love country music, I just find it so relaxing and beautiful. But my friends hate me for it!
7. Who is your favorite book couple?
There is so many amazing book couples to chose from, but I think I have to go with Sydney Sage and Adrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy spin off series Bloodlines.
8. What book, and movies are you most excited for in 2014?
There is so many to chose from! For books I'm really excited to read Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout, City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, Silver Shadows by Rachelle Mead, Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne, and the next book in the Throne of Glass series which is currently Untitled.
For movies, I am so excited to see Vampire Academy, Divergent, Maze Runner, Mockingjay part 1 and hopefully the next Hobbit movie if it comes out next year.
9. Who is your least favorite book couple?
Tris and Four from the Divergent series. All they do is fight and go behind each other's backs.
10. Who is the most underrated author in your opinion?
I think Jennifer L. Armentrout. Her books are amazing and legendary, they should be just as popular as titles like Divergent or even Twilight.. but they're not!
Angel @ Spare Reads
Louisa @ A Novel Adventure
Rebecca @ Becca Anne's Book Reviews
Beatrice @ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Isabelle @ Isabelle Adrid
Regann @ Lipstick Lesbian Reviews
Harman @ Little Bookworm Reviews
Melissa @ Mismatched Bookends
Monique @ Mo Books
Sam @ The Fault in Our Words
My Questions for You:
1. How did you chose the name for your blog?
2. What was your favorite book from 2013?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
4. Who is your favorite hero/heroine?
5. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want one?
6. Who is your favorite author?
7. Favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
8. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
9. Who is your role model? And why?
10. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be? And what book are you from?
Well that's everything! Thanks again to Marie for nominating me for this award! And please check out the lovely people I nominated! I absolutely love all their blogs!
Also a quick shout out to Feli @ The Four Eyed Cat for nominating me for my first Liebster Award!
Thanks so much for reading everyone! I'd love to hear all of your answers to my questions, even if you weren't nominated
-Love Aneta <3