Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Angel In Training by C.L. Coffey

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Angel In Training by C.L. Coffey 
Series: Louisiangel #1
Publication Date: February 17, 2015
Genre: YA, Paranormal 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ B&N

Synopsis: After a night out turns fatal, a misunderstanding with the Archangel Michael presents Angel with a chance at Eternal Life: the opportunity to earn her wings and one day become an archangel herself. 

Angel is given the task of protecting her charge, trainee detective, Joshua Walsh. There's no denying the attraction between Angel and Joshua, only Michael has pretty strict rules: no drinking, no drugs, and certainly no relationships with humans. Thankfully, she's got other things to deal with, like trying to convince Joshua New Orleans has a serial killer who is preying on other angel potentials like herself.

Angel must quickly learn that when keeping someone safe, doing the right thing is not always the easiest, especially when you've got an archangel looking over your shoulder.
 

9 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this one, Aneta! I tend to avoid angel books - they don't always work for me. I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy New Year :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thats too bad Alyssa, they're some of my favourite books.
      Happy New Year, and thanks for visiting me back :)

      Delete
  2. OOoh that looks intriguing! Liking that cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover! I like me some angels books but I've never read one that I actually like. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

    Here's my WoW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats too bad! Hopefully you find this one interesting if you give it a chance :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Why do I detect some tension also between Angel and Michael? Or is that just me? lol :) I haven't heard of this book or author yet but I hope you'll enjoy reading this one. Thanks for dropping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I can see the tension already ;)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of this book before now. It really sounds really good. I love fantasy books so much. This one needs to be on my TBR pile. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...