Sunday, July 31, 2016

ARC August: TBR

Welcome back to my blog. August is upon us, and with that comes ARC August hosted by the lovely girls at Read.Sleep.Repeat. The challenge is designed to help you dive into that huge ARC pile and get some reviews done.

For those of you that have been following me for some time now, you know that I've been having a hard time at school, which had made me forget about some old ARC's that I've received and never even opened. 


So... my goal for this challenge is to read at least 4 ARCs and get my feedback ratio above 80% on Netgalley. 

Which means, my TBR for this month is..

Please don't judge me, some of these are all the way from last year and I feel absolutely horrible for not reading them on time. But thats what this challenge is for!

Good luck to everyone participating in the ARC August challenge, and I wish you all luck with your TBRs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...