Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Mid-Year Audiobook Challenge Check-in

Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog. 
One of the challenges I've signed up for this year, was the Audiobook Challenge. This challenge is hosted by the lovely Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Hot Listens. The objective of this challenge is to listen to as many audiobooks as you can throughout the year of 2018.

I believe this is my second or third year doing this challenge, as I've started listening to a lot more audiobooks recently (gotta love that commute to university), so to keep my on track, I've pledged to listen to 15-20 audiobooks, which enters me in the Socially Awkward (Don't talk to me) level.

Here is what I've listened to so far:
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson
The Gauntlet by Megan Shepherd
Currently listening to: Sightwitch by Susan Dennard 

Not too bad. I'm 9.5/15 so I'm a little past the half-way point. Which is perfect for me because these long summer nights make me want to spend more time outside.

Thanks for checking this post out, and wish me luck with the second half of the challenge.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...