Thursday, November 7, 2013

Check out my Friend

Hi everyone, please check out my awesome friends blog. The Four Eyed Cat Reviews .

Feli, the author of the blog is 17 just like me. She's recently started reading lots of books and hosts her own book blog with tons of amazing reviews. She reviews books that are soon to be published and books that just came out so you'll definitely be in the know of what books to read next!

Please check her out! It would make my day <3

Love Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews

2 comments:

  1. omg thanks for the shout out! It means a lot to me. This is also too kind of you! (I love unicorns too btw hahahah, maybe that's why we get along well)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) You totally deserve it!!
      And who doesn't love unicorns haha! I'm so glad we're friends!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...