Saturday, February 1, 2014

2014 Reading Challenges Progress: January

Hi guys, so as you know I'm doing 3 different challenges this year, throughout the whole year just to stay motivated with my reading. Here is my progress for January.

Goodreads

This year my goal is to finish 60 books within the year. I started off pretty strong, I've read 6 books towards my goal of 60. This has me at 2% ahead of schedule. And I am 10% done.
Books Read:
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Angelfall by Susan Ee
Pentimento by Cameron Jace
Erasing Shadows by K.D. Rose
The Morrow Secrets by Susan McNally
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
My goals for February in this challenge are to beat this number so far, and read at least 7 books this month.

Series Challenge

This is a reading challenge that focuses on finishing series. This challenge is hosted by Octavia from Read. Sleep. Repeat. My goal is to complete 12 series this year. You can check out my original post for this challenge here
This month I finished one series, I was expecting to put a bigger dent in this challenge, but I mean 1/12 isn't too bad. I know I can finish it for sure.
Series Finished:
Under the Never Sky Series 

In February I plan to read Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell and the sequel to that called The Severed Tower. And if I'm lucky enough, I can start the Cinder series and hopefully finish it.

Edelweiss and Netgalley Challenge


This challenge is hosted by Emily from Falling For Ya, my goad is to read 25 books. Check out my main post about this challenge here.
Books Read:
Nothing...
I haven't read any of the books I requested. I've been accepted for 2 new books, but I haven't read any of them.
I honestly feel so bad. And I hate giving you excuses, but I blame my exams 100%
I'm just hoping that I can finish the books I was accepted for, so that I can accept some brand new ones and hopefully finish this challenge.
For February I plan to read:

I honestly apologize to all of you for my sucky reading this month. But I promise to do better next month. If you ever want to track my progress throughout the month, you can check how I'm doing in the side bar on my blog, which I update frequently.

Thanks so much for reading, 
Leave a link in the comments to your 2014 Reading Challenges, I'd love to see them.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you didn't finish any requested books! This is definitely why I'm not requesting anything unless I'm on break or it's the summer, because exams are rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you feel my pain!
      Well hopefully we have better luck during the breaks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...