Wednesday, December 21, 2016

2017 Audiobook Challenge: Signup

Welcome back to my blog. Today, I'd like to introduce you to the 2017 Audiobook Challenge, hosted by the lovely Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Hot Listens. The objective of this challenge is to listen to as many audiobooks as you can throughout the year of 2017. Click here for the full set of rules and the sign up page.

Last September I made a "Back to School Reading Goal" of listening to audiobooks when I'm stuck on the bus. Since September I've only managed to listen to four books, but man have I fallen in love with audiobooks.

For the year of 2017, I pledge to listen to 10-15 audiobooks, which enters me in the Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) level.

Here are some of the books I plan to listen to in 2017:



If you're not convinced to join this challenge yet, let me just remind you that participants of this giveaway will be able to enter two giveaways, one in June and the other in December.

Are you a part of 2017 Audiobook Challenge? Let me know

4 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge but I'm too picky about my audio books - I can only listen to the ones that come with a whole cast of characters, because listening to the same voice over and over drives me crazy! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never listened to one where it has a cast of characters!! It sounds really good. And i know what you mean, if I don't like the narrator's voice I can't listen to the audiobook.

      Delete
  2. I love participating in the Audiobook challenge! I need to sign up again for 2017. Great list of books, Aneta.
    New Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jess, you should definitely sign up!
      Following you back

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...