Sunday, October 27, 2013

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Book Three in Infernal Devices Series

Goodreads Review : Danger and betrayal, secrets and enchantment in the breathtaking conclusion to the Infernal Devices trilogy.

Tessa Gray should be happy – aren't all brides happy? Yet as she prepares for her wedding, a net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shaodwhunters of the London Institute. 

A new demon appears, one linked by blood and secrecy to Mortmain, the man who plans to use his army of pitiless automatons, the Infernal Devices, to destroy the Shadowhunters. Mortmain needs only one last item to complete his plan. He needs Tessa. And Jem and Will, the boys who lay equal claim to Tessa's heart, will do anything to save her. 

My Rating : 5/5 stars

My Review : MOST AMAZING BOOK I EVER READ! I will never love another book more than this one. I cried like 20 times in this book, they were sad tears, tears of anger, and happy tears. I became a little depressed after this book was over because i just wanted the story to continue on, forever and ever.
You know when you read a book so good, you just cant start another book for a few days.. it took me a month to get over this book.. AMAZING.. JUST AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...