Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

Book Three in Iron Fey Series

Goodreads Review : I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.

My Rating : 5/5 stars.

My Review : This book was truly amazing. Not a lot of books have the power to make me cry, but this one did. I love all the characters, they are just perfect. Especially Meghan, in this books she in more selfless and knows how to protect herself rather than being in need of rescue. So now not only is she smart, but also kick ass. I was so happy to see Puck and Ash getting along, I love them both. They are both so perfect. The love and action in this book just made it entertaining and thrilling throughout the whole book, I could not put it down once I got into it. 
Thank you Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...