Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Frostblood by Elly Blake

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Series: Frostblood saga #1
Publication Date: January 10th, 2017
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Genre: YA, Fantasy 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ B&N

Synopsis: Seventeen-year-old Ruby is a fireblood who must hide her powers of heat and flame from the cruel frostblood ruling class that wants to destroy all that are left of her kind. So when her mother is killed for protecting her and rebel frostbloods demand her help to kill their rampaging king, she agrees. But Ruby's powers are unpredictable, and she's not sure she's willing to let the rebels and an infuriating (yet irresistible) young man called Arcus use her as their weapon.

All she wants is revenge, but before they can take action, Ruby is captured and forced to take part in the king's tournaments that pit fireblood prisoners against frostblood champions. Now she has only one chance to destroy the maniacal ruler who has taken everything from her and from the icy young man she has come to love.

Fast-paced and compelling, Frostblood is the first in a page-turning new young adult three-book series about a world where flame and ice are mortal enemies—but together create a power that could change everything.

18 comments:

  1. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one around lately! Definitely curious about it too! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica, always happy to see you visit ;)

      Delete
  2. While i don't participate in WoW as of now (I blame college and my never ending TBR pile!!) I'm waiting for Caraval! I've seen Frost blood around the blogsphere as well and the blurb promises a pretty exciting story! And the cover is sooo beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for Caraval myself! Cant wait to read that one.
      Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I LOOOOVE this book, it's so good! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do ^_^ Awesome pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that! Can't wait to read it :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I am DYING to read this book! Great pick :) I hope we both enjoy it when we get to read it! Here's my WoW (film)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad im not the only one.
      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  5. This book sounds incredible! I am so excited to read this one as well. I hope that it is one that we both enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thanks so much for showcasing this book, because now I want to read it! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad I could get someone to read it haha! Hopefully we both enjoy it.

      Delete
  7. Yaasss! I'm reading this book next week, and I'm excited. It should be great. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week, Aneta. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alyssa.
      I hope I love it as much as you

      Delete
  8. This one has such a beautiful cover! I can't wait for it either. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by Lisa Loves Literature's WOW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick. I just read this one and I did enjoy it. :) I hope that you love it when you get to read it!

    Di @ Book Reviews by Di

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...