Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Series: Daughter of the Pirate King #2
Publication Date: February 27th 2018
Publisher: Fewer & Friends 
Genre: YA, Fantasy 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ TBD

Synopsis: The capable, confident, and occasionally ruthless heroine of Daughter of the Pirate King is back in this action-packed sequel that promises rousing high seas adventures and the perfect dash of magic.

Alosa's mission is finally complete. Not only has she recovered all three pieces of the map to a legendary hidden treasure, but the pirates who originally took her captive are now prisoners on her ship. Still unfairly attractive and unexpectedly loyal, first mate Riden is a constant distraction, but now he's under her orders. And she takes great comfort in knowing that the villainous Vordan will soon be facing her father's justice.

When Vordan exposes a secret her father has kept for years, Alosa and her crew find themselves in a deadly race with the feared Pirate King. Despite the danger, Alosa knows they will recover the treasure first . . . after all, she is the daughter of the Siren Queen.

In Daughter of the Siren Queen, Tricia Levenseller brings together the perfect mix of thrilling action, tense battle scenes, and a heart-pounding romance.

13 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first instalment yet, but it's on my list! And I surely hope we both are going to love this second one :D

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you need to read the first one stat. It is so good :)
      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! I too still need to read book 1!! So behind! I'm always behind it seems! LOL!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely know that feeling lol. But definitely pick up the first one when you get a chance, it was really good ;)
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Pirate King was one of my faves this year, and I cannot wait to get more Alosa in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I loved it too :)
      Thanks so much for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Oooh! I really need to read the first book as soon as possible!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up the first book and I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series sounds amazing! I really should bump it up on my TBR because I have heard amazing things. Thanks so much for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the first book so much that is totally one I am dying to get my hands on! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my Wednesday post earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a new series for me and it sounds really interesting! I am going to check the first book out. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved book one! This sequel could not come soon enough. I am a huge fan of the fact that this series is a duology. :D I hope you enjoy this one, Aneta!

    Have a wonderful day. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't heard of this book or the first one, but it sounds really good! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...