Monday, August 4, 2014

Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Update

This challenge is hosted by The Observant Girl and Fly to Fiction. It runs from July 28th to August 11th, and the objective simply is to read as many book from your TBR pile as possible. If you're interested, you can still sign up here .

So my goal for this challenge was to read ten books and reduce my TBR by a third. So I actually bought more books, so my TBR is now even bigger. Not to mention this is the half-way post and I've only read 3 books towards my goal. I guess its not too bad, but I still need a lot of catching up to do.

I'm currently half way through my fourth book, which is The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. I'm pretty sure I can finish this one by the end of tonight, and hopefully get going on my next book which is going to be Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead <3

If you want to follow my progress throughout this challenge, you can follow me on Twitter @AngelicReviews for the best updates.

Good luck to everyone else in this challenge,
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love Name of the Star, I read it a few years ago! I hope you're enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ! I absolutely love it so far.
      Thanks for stopping by Sarah, I can always count on you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...