Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. With this amazing meme, you can check out which books I've gotten this past week.



From Publisher
In this breathless story of impossible love, perfection comes at a deadly cost.

For Davis Morrow, perfection is a daily reality. Like all Priors, Davis has spent her whole life primed to be smarter, stronger, and more graceful than the lowly Imperfects, or “Imps.” A fiercely ambitious ballerina, Davis is only a few weeks away from qualifying for the Olympiads and finally living up to her mother’s legacy when she meets Cole, a mysterious boy who leaves her with more questions each time he disappears.

Davis has no idea that Cole has his own agenda, or that he’s a rising star in the FEUDS, an underground fighting ring where Priors gamble on Imps. Cole has every reason to hate Davis—her father’s campaign hinges on the total segregation of the Imps and Priors—but despite his best efforts, Cole finds himself as drawn to Davis as she is to him.

Then Narxis, a deadly virus, takes its hold--and Davis’s friends start dying. When the Priors refuse to acknowledge the epidemic, Davis has no one to turn to but Cole. Falling in love was never part of their plan, but their love may be the only thing that can save her world...in Avery Hastings's Feuds.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Leave a link to your STS in the comments below, I'd love to check it out :) Have a lovely week.

13 comments:

  1. Nice! I thought about requesting this one, but I hesitated. I have a LOT of books to read as it is, although it does sound intriguing! Might wait for some reviews first! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I wasn't sure about this one but I went through most of my TBR pile already so I thought why not. I'll tell you all about it once I read it, hopefully I can convince you to give it a try :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, love the look of Feuds! I'm definitely going to check that one out :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zareena!! You should definitely check it out.

      Delete
  3. I thought this one looked interesting when I ran across it on Netgalley. Hope it's good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting! And I really love the cover.

    Hope you enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! And I know I fell in love with the cover too.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful cover! The plot is intriguing as well.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely should :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen this book before. It sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy reading it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Old GFC follower / Now also following you via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not heard of this one, but it sounds good. Enjoy your new read! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...