Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Nemesis by Anna Banks

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Series: Nemesis #1
Publication Date: October 4th 2016
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends
Genre: YA, Fantasy 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ B&N

Synopsis: The princess didn't expect to fall in love--with her nemesis.

Princess Sepora of Serubel is the last Forger in all the five kingdoms. The spectorium she creates provides energy for all, but now her father has found a way to weaponize it, and his intentions to incite war force her to flee from his grasp. She escapes across enemy lines into the kingdom of Theoria, but her plans to hide are thwarted when she is captured and placed in the young king's servitude.

Tarik has just taken over rulership of Theoria, and must now face a new plague sweeping through his kingdom and killing his citizens. The last thing he needs is a troublesome servant vying for his attention. But mistress Sepora will not be ignored. When the two finally meet face-to-face, they form an unlikely bond that complicates life in ways neither of them could have imagined.

Sepora's gift could save Tarik's kingdom from the Quiet Plague. But should she trust her growing feelings for her nemesis, or should she hide her gifts at all costs?
 

13 comments:

  1. GREAT pick today!! Can't wait for this one either!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome that we both picked it this week.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I just read this book this weekend! Unfortunately I did not love the book, but I will be reading the conclusion novel for sure. Hopefully it makes up for this one. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe that's too bad! I wasn't a fan of her other books but this one sounded really good. I'll still give it a try tho.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I'm really excited for this release as well, it just sounds so spectacular. The cover is not bad either. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I think its beautiful !!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I am really excited for this one too! Anna Banks is such a fantastic author and this one sounds amazing. I hope that we both enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Hopefully we can get our hands on it soon.
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. I read an Arc of this and was not a fan! Hopefully you enjoy it more than I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe that's too bad! I've heard some good reviews and some bad. I'll definitely give it a try tho

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any books by this author yet, but this one sounds right up my alley, and that cover, wow! Great pick! Thanks for visiting my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you could find something you might enjoy :)
      Thanks for visiting back !!

      Delete
  7. Oh, yeah, that this book came out just a month after this post! Great pick, I want to read this book so badly! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...