Saturday, September 9, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. With this amazing meme, you can check out which books I've gotten this past week.

From Book Tour
The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz
When the music stops, the dance begins.

Seventeen-year-old Penny is a lead dancer at the Grande Teatro, a finishing school where she and eleven other young women are training to become the finest ballerinas in Italy. Tucked deep into the woods, the school is overseen by the mysterious and handsome young Master who keeps the girls ensconced in the estate – and in the only life Penny has never known.

But when flashes of memories, memories of a life very different from the one she thinks she’s been leading, start to appear, Penny begins to question the Grand Teatro and the motivations of the Master. With a kind and attractive kitchen boy, Cricket, at her side, Penny vows to escape the confines of her school and the strict rules that dictate every step she takes. But at every turn, the Master finds a way to stop her, and Penny must find a way to escape the school and uncover the secrets of her past before it’s too late.


Bought
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
In the next installment of the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series, follow Chaol on his sweeping journey to a distant empire.

Chaol Westfall has always defined himself by his unwavering loyalty, his strength, and his position as the Captain of the Guard. But all of that has changed since the glass castle shattered, since his men were slaughtered, since the King of Adarlan spared him from a killing blow, but left his body broken.

His only shot at recovery lies with the legendary healers of the Torre Cesme in Antica—the stronghold of the southern continent's mighty empire. And with war looming over Dorian and Aelin back home, their survival might lie with Chaol and Nesryn convincing its rulers to ally with them.

But what they discover in Antica will change them both—and be more vital to saving Erilea than they could have imagined.
 


What did you guys get this week? Let me know in the comments.

14 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Kinda curious about The Midnight Dance since I'm learning it's got the Twelve Dancing Princesses vibe! Hope you enjoy both of your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I had to do it! There was no way I could wait any longer :P
      Thanks for visiting Kim

      Delete
  3. I am looking forward to reading The Midnight Dance! The cover is super gorgeous. So great that you got Tower of Dawn. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Aneta. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa :)
      I hope we both like The Midnight Dance

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the cover of The Midnight Dance! I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on it since all the reviews I've seen have been mixed. Have a great week!

    Lauren @ Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little scared to read it because of that. Hopefully I'm one of the people that actually like it.
      Thanks so much for visiting Lauren

      Delete
  5. Both of these look good! I still need to read Sarah J. Maas. I hope you enjoy both of these and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! Yes you do. She's one of my favourite authors, I hope you enjoy her books :)
      Thanks for visiting Carole :)

      Delete
  6. I got my Waterstone's copies of Godsgrave and Wonder Woman: Warbringer!

    I'm so excited for The Midnight Dance and The Tower of Dawn!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!!! I didn't know you were getting another copy of Wonder Woman. Although its definitely a book that you need get a really nice copy of.
      I hope we love both books :)
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  7. Midnight Dance sounds like a great fall/Halloween read.
    I can't wait to read your thoughts on this one!
    I may need to add it to my TBR.
    New follower =)
    Ashley @ Books To The Tea
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I end up loving it, I'll let you know so that you know its going to be good :)
      Thanks so much for the follow :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...