Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Publication Date: January 2nd 2018
Publisher: Jimmy Patterson
Genre: YA, Dystopia 
Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ TBD

Synopsis: James Patterson presents a bold new heroine--a cross between Katniss Everdeen and Annie Oakley: Serendipity Jones, the fastest sharpshooter in tomorrow's West. 

Seventeen-year-old Serendipity "Pity" Jones inherited two things from her mother: a pair of six shooters and perfect aim. She's been offered a life of fame and fortune in Cessation, a glittering city where lawlessness is a way of life. But the price she pays for her freedom may be too great....
In this extraordinary debut from Lyndsay Ely, the West is once again wild after a Second Civil War fractures the U.S. into a broken, dangerous land. Pity's struggle against the dark and twisted underbelly of a corrupt city will haunt you long after the final bullet is shot.

17 comments:

  1. Been seeing a lot of hype around this one! Not sure it's my kind of read but hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a lot of hype too, hopefully it lives up to it :)
      Thanks for visiting Jessica ;)

      Delete
  2. Yess!! I am super excited for Gunslinger girl!

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs
    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I not heard of this book before?! I need to have it! Thank you for sharing this novel - adding to my wishlist.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    Halloween Book Bingo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could introduce you :)
      Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  4. This is the first time that I have heard of this one. It sounds like a lot of fun with that Annie Oakley comparison. I hope that you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope its just as good as it sounds :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh! This book looks really interesting! Great pick!


    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is too to me but it looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen several bloggers gush about how excited they are about this book! I didn't really know much about it but I can see why people are excited. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Aneta. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alyssa :)
      I've heard a lot of people talking about this one as well, its definitely unique.

      Delete
  8. YAAAAAASS! Great pick. I'm so excited for this book too and everything about it looks incredible.
    Hope we both enjoy it :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I've heard great things about it :)
      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  9. Ohh great pick Aneta this is actually the first time I have heard about this book. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance, thank you so much for stopping by my WOW pick last week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...